For the health, safety, and enjoyment of all of our guests, staff, and owners the following Pet Policy has been established:
- The Holbrooke Hotel welcomes dogs, but cannot accommodate other pets such as cats, birds, rodents, reptiles, or exotics.
- There is a $100.00 pet fee, excluding ADA compliant Service Dogs, per stay which will appear as a separate charge on your room receipt. There is a two dog limit.
- Dogs must never be left unattended in the room at any time, whether or not the dog is in a kennel crate.
- Dogs must be leashed and under direct restraint at all times outside your room and/or on hotel property.
- There is a $300.00 cleaning fee, determined solely by management, for a room left in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Connecting rooms requested by a Guest with a dog, excluding ADA compliant Service Dogs, will be assessed a pet fee for both rooms.
- Except for ADA compliant Service Dogs, dogs are not permitted in the restaurant, bar, kitchen, or lobby areas.
- You are required to clean up after your pets on both hotel property and the surrounding area.
- As a responsible pet owner, you accept full responsibility for your pet and any damages caused by your pet during your stay at the Holbrooke Hotel.